Garlic and Herb Monkey Bread
This also comes from the Book Bread Machine Magic.
Feel free to change the herbs around a little, I always add more rosemary because I love it, and I have a pot growing outside
1/2 csour cream
3 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspsalt
1 1/2 Tbspbutter
1 1/2 tspactive dry yeast
·herb butter to roll bread balls in:
4 Tbspmelted butter
2 clovegarlic, minced
1/4 tspeach oregano, dill
How to Make Garlic and Herb Monkey Bread
- Put all bread ingredients in bread pan in the order given. Cut butter into 4 chunks and deposit in each corner.
- Turn bread machine on, and it will beep when dough is complete, my bread machine this is exactly one hour.
- Turn dough on a floured surface. Gently roll and stretch dough into a 24 inch rope.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, garlic, and herbs.
- With a sharp knife, divide the dough into 40 sections. The easiest way is to divide in half, that in half, and so on. I use a yard stick for this.
- Roll each piece in a ball, dip in butter and place in a bundt pan, butter side down.
- Cover and allow to rise double in size. I turn oven on low 2 minutes, turn it off, then put dough in to rise.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees if your bread is still in oven, just leave it in. bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.