Easiest yeast cloverleaf rolls
How to Make Easiest yeast cloverleaf rolls
- 1Soften yeast with 1/4 cup of warm water and wait at least five minutes.
- 2In mixer combine sugar, shortening, salt, and scalded milk; cool to lukewarm.
- 3Add softened yeast, egg, and 2 cups of the flour; beat well. Gradually add remaining flour to make a soft dough.
- 4Cover and let rise in a warm place for 90 minutes.
- 5Punch down dough and pinch off pieces of dough to roll by hand into small balls---each ball a little smaller than a walnut or a large marble. Generously grease muffin pan. You will place three balls together in each muffin holder.
- 6Let rise 30 more minutes.
- 7Bake at 375f. for 15 minutes or until done.