How to Make EASIEST OVERNIGHT NO KNEAD YUMMY YEAST BREAD
- Stir ingredients together in the evening. (No need to proof the yeast.)
- Cover and allow dough to sit over-night on the counter-top.
- In the morning, dump out the dough onto a well floured surface.
Shape it into a ball and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450°, heating a heavy baking dish like Le Cruset in the oven at the same time.
- Place the dough in the hot dish. Make slash marks on top and sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
Cover and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Let sit to cook before cutting.