Crunchy Garlic & Herb Bread Twist
11 ozcrusty pillsbury french loaf
6 1/2 ozgarlic & herb soft spreadable cheese, by alouette
4 sliceprecooked bacon
1 cplain panko crispy bread crumbs
1capful of garlic & herb mrs. dash
How to Make Crunchy Garlic & Herb Bread Twist
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a cookie sheet, set aside.
- Open french loaf, cut loaf into 24 slices. Press each slice down and slightly stretch each piece.
- Spread a thin layer of garlic & Herb cheese on each slice.
- Cut the precooked bacon into pieces. Put a few pieces on 12 of the slices.
- Take the slices that does not have bacon on them and lay on top of the ones that has bacon and seal around them to hold the cheese and bacon in. You should have 12 sticks.
- Take the 12 sticks and twist each one. Roll each twist in the egg.
- Mix the panko bread crumbs with the Mrs. Dash. Roll each twist into the bread mixture.
- Lay the bread twist on prepared cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.