Crunchy Garlic & Herb Bread Twist
- 11 oz
- crusty pillsbury french loaf
- 6 1/2 oz
- garlic & herb soft spreadable cheese, by alouette
- 4 slice
- precooked bacon
- eggs, beatened
- 1 c
- plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- capful of garlic & herb mrs. dash
How to Make Crunchy Garlic & Herb Bread Twist
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a cookie sheet, set aside.
- 2Open french loaf, cut loaf into 24 slices. Press each slice down and slightly stretch each piece.
- 3Spread a thin layer of garlic & Herb cheese on each slice.
- 4Cut the precooked bacon into pieces. Put a few pieces on 12 of the slices.
- 5Take the slices that does not have bacon on them and lay on top of the ones that has bacon and seal around them to hold the cheese and bacon in. You should have 12 sticks.
- 6Take the 12 sticks and twist each one. Roll each twist in the egg.
- 7Mix the panko bread crumbs with the Mrs. Dash. Roll each twist into the bread mixture.
- 8Lay the bread twist on prepared cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.