COOKOUT PULL APART BREAD
1loaf sour dough bread (round works best)
10 ozcheddar cheese, thinly sliced
3 ozoscar mayer real bacon bits (or about 8 pieces cooked bacon)
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 Tbspranch dressing mix
How to Make COOKOUT PULL APART BREAD
- Without cutting through bottom crust, cut bread going both directions.
- Slip cheese slices between cuts.
- Sprinkle bacon bits between cuts.
- Mix together Ranch dressing mix and the melted butter, pour over entire loaf.
- Wrap loaf in foil, place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 350°.
- Unwrap loaf, place back in oven and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.