Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread
This is the recipe as I got it but I have used different kinds of cheeses such as grated provalone, shredded jack and others when I didn't have what the recipe called for. All were great. Since I have never taken pictures of my dishes, I found this one on the internet to show you what it should look like.
How to Make Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread
- Thaw the bread dough in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place it in a bowl (sprayed with non-stick spray), cover and let it rise for 45 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
- In a seperate bowl, add the melted butter, parsley flakes, garlic powder and grated asiago cheese. Set aside.
- Punch down the bread dough and knead a couple of times. Make 12 equal size pieces of dough and roll into balls.
- Roll each dough ball in the butter/cheese mixture and arrange in a lightly greased round cake pan
- Cover and let the dough rise again for @ 30 minutes.
- Brush the remaining butter mixture over the top of the dough; sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Serve immediately.