Cheesy Goat Bread
- 1 large
- loaf of bread - either italian or sourdough
- 4 Tbsp
- crushed garlic - i use the one from trader joes
- 1 stick
- margarine - i use blue bonnet
- 4 oz
- goat cheese
- 4 medium
- tomatoes, sliced thin
- 4 oz
- feta cheese - seasoned as you like
- 6-8 dash(es)
- paprika, sweet mild
How to Make Cheesy Goat Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Slice bread in half lengthwise. Smear edges of bread with garlic paste. Cover center with margarine.
- 3Crumble feta cheese over bread.
- 4Layer tomatoes over the top of feta cheese.
- 5Crumble tomatoes with goat cheese.
- 6Sprinkle goat cheese lightly with paprika.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 8Slice and Enjoy!