Cheesy Goat Bread
1 largeloaf of bread - either italian or sourdough
4 Tbspcrushed garlic - i use the one from trader joes
1 stickmargarine - i use blue bonnet
4 ozgoat cheese
4 mediumtomatoes, sliced thin
4 ozfeta cheese - seasoned as you like
6-8 dash(es)paprika, sweet mild
How to Make Cheesy Goat Bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise. Smear edges of bread with garlic paste. Cover center with margarine.
- Crumble feta cheese over bread.
- Layer tomatoes over the top of feta cheese.
- Crumble tomatoes with goat cheese.
- Sprinkle goat cheese lightly with paprika.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Slice and Enjoy!