CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
Recipe & photo: realmomkitchen.com
- 2 c
- shredded italian-blend cheese
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 2 or 3 clove
- garlic, minced fine
- loaf french or italian bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 bunch
- green onions, chopped
How to Make CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
- 3Place the bread, spread side up, on a cookie sheet or aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for about 7 minutes.
- 4Turn oven to broil setting and broil the bread for 3 minutes.
- 5Tear or slice bread into serving-size pieces and serve hot.
- 6NOTE: This recipe has been edited. Instead of 1 cup mayo, I have reduced it to 1/4 cup. In my opinion, 1 cup was much too much.