Buttery Corn Bread
How to Make Buttery Corn Bread
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Oil a 9 x 13 pan and set aside,or put 2 Tbsp. of oil into a cast iron skillet or stoneware pan and put it into the oven to heat.
- 2Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl.
- 3Mix the rest of the wet ingredients together in one bowl.
- 4Mix the dry ingredients into another bowl.
- 5Alternate mixing the wet and dry ingredients with the butter/sugar until just blended. Do not over mix. Then add the corn and stir in. Pour into the pan. (If using the hot skillet, remove it from the oven, pour in and hear it sizzle). Bake approx. 25-30 minutes or until slightly golden brown on top.