How to Make Yorkshire Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 450 F
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until well blended.
- 3Whisk in the flour one cup at a time until frothy and well blended. Set aside.
- 4Distribute the oil equally among 12 muffin cups, a little over a tsp per cup. Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until smoking.
- 5Remove from the oven and quickly ladle about 1/4 c. of batter into each cup. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 6Serve immediately. You can turn the oven off and leave the door partially open with the yorkies inside to keep them from deflating while waiting for everyone to ask for seconds.