How to Make Yeast Rolls
- Scald milk. Add sugar,crisco & salt to hot milk and stir until sugar and crisco are dissolved. Let mikl cool to lukewarm.
- In a small bowl, stir yeast into 1/4 cup lukewarm water. Stir until yeast is dissolved, it will foam up. Then, stir yeast mixture into the cooled milk mixture.
- Sift flour and slowly add to milk mixture, until well blended.
- knead dough mixture. put mixture in large bowl. Rub top with crisco. Cover with wax paper. Set aside in warm place to rise until doubled in size. 1-2 hours.
- After dough has doubled in size. Knead again. Then pinch off about golf ball size balls. Then flaten. Place side by side on a greased pan. Let rise once again. (about 30 min). & bake 450 for 20 - 25 min.