World's best bread
How to Make World's best bread
- 1disolve the yeast in the water and add salt
mix in all the flour
take a spoon and mix it until all flour is "wet"
cover and leave ex. overnight (aprox. 10 hours)
- 2Carefully help the dough out on a flour covered counter top and fold 4 times. Place in a greased bowl sprinkled with flour cover and leave for 1 hour. Place a 1,5 galon pot with lid in the oven at 480 F.
- 3after one hour take the VERY hot pot out of the oven - be very careful - and pour the doug into the pot put the lid on and back into the oven for 30 min.
- 4now take the lid off and leave the pot in for 15 min. more,
take the pot out and turn the bread out on a wirerack upside down and cool for at least 20 min. before cutting.
- 5I know it doesn't sound easy at first, but I promise it is... Enjoy.