Whole Wheat Bread 4 loaves
How to Make Whole Wheat Bread 4 loaves
- Mix together molasses, honey, dry milk, salt, oil, and rolled oats.
- Add yeast and warm water, mix well let set till bubbly.
- Add eggs, mix well.
- Mix in flour.
- Turn out on floured surface and knead for 5-10 minutes.
- Allow to rise 45 minutes to 1 hour, punch down.
- Divide into 4 loaves, place in pans and allow to rise for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Bake @ 325 for 30-35 minutes.
- If in a hurry may skip first raising and put directly into pans.