Ultimate Pancakes using Bisquick
- 2 c
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 2 Tbsp
- sugar (i use splenda)
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh or bottled or can use vinegar
- milk, amount is in directions
- 1 1/2 tsp
- eggs, beaten
How to Make Ultimate Pancakes using Bisquick
- 1Place lemon juice in measuring cup and add enough milk to make 1 cup; let sit (abt. 5 mins.)while assembling other ingredients.
- 2In bowl mix together bisquick, baking powder, sugar and cinnamon. Add eggs, vanilla and milk mixture, stir until all ingredients are combined. Do not over mix.
- 3Heat griddle until a drop of water will dance across it. Brush about 1/2 tsp oil on griddle. (I only grease the griddle on the first batch, never after that.) Ladel pancake batter onto griddle. When bubbles appear and edges lose some of their shine it's time to flip and cook the other side. Cook until golden. Serve with butter and warm syrup or your favorite pancake toppings.