★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 Tbsp
- butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp
- garlic and herb seasoning
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- (8-oz.) can pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tsp
- grated parmesan or romano cheese
How to Make Twist-o-garlic Crescent Sticks
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 2Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Spread each rectangle with butter mixture. Sprinkle each with cheese.
- 3Cut each rectangle in half lengthwise. Twist each half to form about 7-inch strip; place on ungreased cookie sheet, pressing ends onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle each with paprika.
- 4Bake at 375°F. for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.