How to Make Tim's cheese bread
- Slice bread down the middle horizontally. Don't cut all the way through. Pull apart to get most of the bread out. Leaving a small amount on bottom. I use salad tongs to get bread out.
- Mix next three ingredients until a slightly thick consistency. (the amounts of cheese and mayonnaise depends on your preference.)
- Microwave on low, just until soft. Stir.
- Pour cheese mixture in bread loaf. Cover with foil. At this point, you could add butter w/ garlic on outside of bread if you would like.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until cheese melts.