TERRIFIC TUNA ROLL-UPS
- 1/4 c
- reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- dijon-style mustard
- 2 can(s)
- (about 6 1/4 oz. each) chunk tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/2 c
- drained water chestnuts ( from 8 oz. can ) , sliced and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 c
- thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 c
- chopped red bell pepper ( or prepared roasted red peppers)
- ( 8 inch ) flour tortillas
- 2 - 3 c
- shredded romaine lettuce
How to Make TERRIFIC TUNA ROLL-UPS
- 1In mixing bowl, blend mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in tuna, water chestnuts, green onions and bell pepper.
- 2Divide tuna mixture among tortillas, spreading to within 1 inch of edges.
Cover each tortilla with about 1/2 cup lettuce.
- 3Roll each up tightly like a jellyroll.
Cut in half diagonally and serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 3 hours.