Super Lemony Quick Bread
1 boxlemon cake mix 15.25 oz
1 boxinstant lemon pudding mix 3.4 oz
1/2 cvegetable oil
3/4 ccold water
1/4 cfresh squeezed lemon juice
1 1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
1-2 Tbspfresh squeezed lemon juice
How to Make Super Lemony Quick Bread
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix vegetable oil, water, lemon juice, and eggs. Beat with a hand mixer 4 minutes. The batter will be thick.
- Divide batter equally between the 2 loaf pans.
Bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, place pans on wire racks and let cool 5 minutes before removing bread from pans. Let the bread cool on a wire rack.
- For the glaze: Mix confectioners' sugar and 1T lemon juice together. Add the rest of the lemon juice, 1 tsp at a time until glaze is just thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle glaze over bread on the racks while the bread is still warm.
- Cool completely before slicing.