★★★★★ 2 votes5
1loaf of french bread
2 pkgcream cheese......softened
1 pkgfrench onion soup mix
1 bunchgreen onions
How to Make Stuffed French Bread
- Cut loaf of bread lengthwise in half so you have two long section.
- Tunnel out the bottom of the bread so you have a well.
- Chop green onions.
- Mix softened cream cheese, onion soup mix, and chopped green onions.
- Place cream cheese mixture in the well of the bottom of the bread.
- Place top of bread on the filled bottom.
- Cut into sections (about ten depending on the size you want)
- Refrigerate for about an hour until cream cheese hardens again.