- loaf of french bread
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese......softened
- 1 pkg
- french onion soup mix
- 1 bunch
- green onions
How to Make Stuffed French Bread
- 1Cut loaf of bread lengthwise in half so you have two long section.
- 2Tunnel out the bottom of the bread so you have a well.
- 3Chop green onions.
- 4Mix softened cream cheese, onion soup mix, and chopped green onions.
- 5Place cream cheese mixture in the well of the bottom of the bread.
- 6Place top of bread on the filled bottom.
- 7Cut into sections (about ten depending on the size you want)
- 8Refrigerate for about an hour until cream cheese hardens again.