How to Make Spoon Rolls
- 1Melt Shortening and let cool, but not firm up again. Dissolve yeast in the luckewarn water.
- 2Mix flour and sugar in a large bowl. Combine water, melted shortening and egg. Stir into flour and sugar.
- 3Cover bowl and put in refrigerator. Must refrigerate at least 6 to 8 hours or over night for dough to rise.
- 4When ready to bake, spoon batter into greased muffin tin and bake immediately at 400 degress. Bake until lightly brown.
- 5This dough will stay good for several days if kept tightly covered in the refrigerator.
- 6I have made this up and kept in the refrigerator and had fresh rolls every night for supper.