Soft Sandwich Rolls
When living in Oklahoma the FFA would sell Blue & Gold sausage and chicken strips. I would always buy several bags of the chicken strips. I would make these rolls to have chicken sandwiches...YUMMY!!!
- 1-1/4 c
- milk (warmed)
- 1 large
- egg (room temperature) beaten
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- 3/4 tsp
- 3-3/4 c
- bread flour
- 1-1/4 tsp
- active dry yeast
- *melted butter*
How to Make Soft Sandwich Rolls
- 1In a bread machine--add ingredients as listed into pan. Select dough cycle. Start.
- 2Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. Divide dough in half. Roll dough about 3/4 inch thick. Cut with cutter (I use the lid from a Koolaid container)
- 3Place on greased baking sheets. (I put 6-7 rolls per pan)
- 4Brush tops of rolls with melted butter. Cover with towels and allow to rise in a warm place for about an hour.
- 5Bake in 350' oven for 10-15 minutes. Let cool on wore rack~