1 can(s)pilsbury grands original biscuits
1/2 cmozzarella cheese-shredded
1/2 cparmesan cheese-grated
1/2 tspgarlic salt
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 tspbasil, dried
1 stickbutter (not margarine)-melted
How to Make Slow Cooker Cheesy Garlicy Pull Apart Bread
- Take biscuits out of can. Tear each biscuit into about 6 pieces. Roll each piece of dough into a ball. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Let butter cool down a few minutes.
- In a gallon zip baggie, place 1/2 teaspoonful garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoonful garlic salt, 1 teaspoonful of basil and 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese. Shake well to mix.
- Take each dough ball and dip into melted butter, coating well. Place the dough balls in the baggie. Once all dough balls are in the gallon baggie, close the baggie and shake gently making sure all dough balls get coated with the garlic cheese mixture.
- Spray slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray. Pour remaining butter into the bottom of slow cooker. Place the dough balls evenly on the bottom of slow cooker. sprinkle any remaining garlic cheese mixture over the dough balls.
- Evenly sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese onto of the dough balls. Place slow cooker on low and cook for 2 1/2 hours.
**beware very hot when ready to serve--don't let temptation burn your mouth :-) **
- Can serve plain or add a dipping sauce like marinara or other sauce.
- ***note-if these are too cheesy, buttery or garlicky, you can adjust the amount of ingredients :-) ****