Sesame Bean Paste Balls
How to Make Sesame Bean Paste Balls
- 1In a medium microwave safe bowl,mix the jam with black beans.
- 2Add 1 tsp sesame oil mix thorougly. Cover and cook on high in microwave to thicken into a paste , about 6 minutes stirring once. Place on a flat pan and place in fridge to cool.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Divide flaky biscuits into 20 circles. Use your thumb to make a deep indentation in the dough and then the thumb and index fingers of both hands to form the dough into a cup.
- 5Roll 1 level teaspoon of sweet bean paste into a ball. Place the bean paste in the hole, and shape the dough over the top to seal.
- 6Roll with your hands into ball. It is important to make sure the bean paste is completely covered with dough. Continue with the remainder of the dough.
- 7Rub the sesame balls with a little sesame oil (this will help the sesame seeds stick to the ball). Place sesame seeds on a flat plate. Roll the balls over the sesame seeds. Repeat the process with the remaining dough balls.
- 8Place 1 " apart on a large baking sheet and bake in 350 degree oven for 9-12 minutes until golden.
- 9Serve warm. If preparing ahead, refrigerate and then re-heat the balls until they are warm.