Scoop Up Some Cornbread
How to Make Scoop Up Some Cornbread
- Melt the butter, set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat the egg into the slightly cooled butter.
- In a medium sized bowl, pour the egg & butter mixture into the cornbread mix.
Add the sugar and mix well with a fork.
- Add the can of cream style corn and pour into a greased loaf pan or a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake at 350* for about 45 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when tested in the center.
- Serve with a spoon and top with butter or break up and serve in a bowl of chili.