School Cafeteria Pourable Pizza Crust
How to Make School Cafeteria Pourable Pizza Crust
- 1Preheat oven to 475° F.
Mix dry yeast, flour, dry milk, sugar, and salt together.
- 2Add oil to dry mixture mix for 4 minutes on low speed.
- 3Add water to dry ingredients. Mix for 10 minutes on medium speed.
Batter will be lumpy.
- 4For 10 servings, lightly coat 1 half-sheet pan (13" x 18" x 1") with pan release spray.
Sprinkle half-sheet pan with 1/2 oz (approximately 2 Tbsp) cornmeal.
- 5Pour or spread 1 lb 11 1/2 oz (1 qt 1/2 cup) into each half-sheet pan.
Let stand for 20 minutes
- 6Prebake until crust is set:
Conventional oven: 475° F for 10 minutes
Convection oven: 425° F for 7 minutes
- 7Top each prebaked crust with desired topping.
- 8Bake until heated through and cheese is melted:
Conventional oven: 475° F for 10-15 minutes
Convection oven: 425° F for 5 minutes
- 9Portion by cutting each half-sheet pan 2 x 5 (10 pieces per pan).