Jo Ann Duren
3loaves frozen white bread dough
1 lbrolled sausage
1 lbsmoked sausage (preference-mild)
3/4 lbshredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 lbshredded cheddar cheese (preference-mild)
·optional ingredients jalapenos, olives or green onions
How to Make Sausage Bread
- Night before, mix sausages, cheese and other optional ingredients in a large bowl so that it easier to fix in the morning. Also put the bread in the refrigerator to thaw.
- Next day, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray working surface with Pam or cooking oil so that bread does not stick as you are working with it.
- Taking each roll, roll out flat, spread inside with butter, and fill down the middle with sausage cheese mixture. Bring the sides of the bread together and seal, making a seam. Then, seal ends.
- Place loaf on greased baking sheet, seam-side down, and spread top with butter. Repeat with remaining loaves.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Slice and enjoy!