REE'S OLIVE CHEESEBREAD
I couldn't help myself, I simply had to post this...did I mention she is my most favorite celebrity cook on television and in the world. Yes, she can do no wrong, I can but not with this recipe!!
Here is her link to this recipe: You will love it for the pictures she takes as she goes along -
Oh thank you Ree!
- 1 loaf
- french bread
- 6 oz
- pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 6 oz
- black olives
- stalks green onions (scallions)
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- 3/4 lb
- monterey jack cheese, grated
How to Make REE'S OLIVE CHEESEBREAD
- 1Roughly chop both black olives and pimiento-stuffed green olives. Slice green onions into thin pieces.
- 2Combine butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives and green onions in a mixing bowl.
Stir together until thoroughly combined.
- 3Spread mixture onto French bread that has been sliced lengthwise.
- 4Bake at 325ºF for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and browning.
- 5Mixture can also be refrigerated (up to two days) and used as a dip. Great with crackers.