REE'S OLIVE CHEESEBREAD
I couldn't help myself, I simply had to post this...did I mention she is my most favorite celebrity cook on television and in the world. Yes, she can do no wrong, I can but not with this recipe!!
Here is her link to this recipe: You will love it for the pictures she takes as she goes along -
Oh thank you Ree!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 loaffrench bread
6 ozpimiento-stuffed green olives
6 ozblack olives
2stalks green onions (scallions)
1 stickbutter, room temperature
3/4 lbmonterey jack cheese, grated
How to Make REE'S OLIVE CHEESEBREAD
- Roughly chop both black olives and pimiento-stuffed green olives. Slice green onions into thin pieces.
- Combine butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives and green onions in a mixing bowl.
Stir together until thoroughly combined.
- Spread mixture onto French bread that has been sliced lengthwise.
- Bake at 325ºF for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and browning.
- Mixture can also be refrigerated (up to two days) and used as a dip. Great with crackers.