Rainbow & Tie Dyed Waffle Sandwiches !
Make up a batch or Rainbow or Tie Dyed Waffles.... Eat them, refrigerate them or freeze them... just make sure you make plenty of them!!!
Waffles are usually thought of as a breakfast food with syrup or fruit and whipped cream... (and we do that too!) But Sandwiches!?!?! Yep! You read that right... Sandwiches!
Now you are probably thinking... egg and sausage sandwiches (and we do that too!)... But lunchmeat sandwiches?!?!? YEP!
These are really fun to make for picnics and pot lucks... or anytime...
*** I like the small heart shaped waffles... in tie dye colorings... so much fun!
Rainbow & Tied Dyed Waffles?
- 2 small
- waffles (any shape, i used heart shaped)
- 2 slice
- lunch meat (salami, balogna, ham, turkey, etc.)
- 2 slice
- american cheese (or favorite cheese)
- shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, sliced onions
- mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch, bar-b-q sauce, etc.
- lunch meats, cheeses, egg salad, tuna salad, and hamburgers
VEGGIES (ANY AND ALL ARE OPTIONAL)