Quick Cheese Danish
How to Make Quick Cheese Danish
- 1Unroll cresent rolls and separate into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- 2Cut each rectangle in half crosswise, and place on a baking sheet.
- 3Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 4Spread over half of each rectangle, leaving a 1/4-inch border; fold dough over filling, and press edges to seal.
- 5Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon; brush Danish with butter, and sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture.
- 6Bake at 375* for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.