Pumpkin spiced Dinner Rolls
- 1/3 c
- lukewarm water
- 1/2 oz
- active dry yeast
- 4 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 c
- pumpkin puree
- eggs lightly beaten
- 4 c
- all purpose flour (plus more as needed)
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- 2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
How to Make Pumpkin spiced Dinner Rolls
- 1In the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk the water and yeast together until bubbly and then allow it to sit for 1 minute. Add the butter, sugar, pumpkin puree and eggs and whisk until just combined.
- 2Attach the dough hook to the mixer. Stir the salt into the flour and then add them to the mixer on low speed.
- 3Allow the dough to mix for approximately 5 minutes on low speed. It will be sticky. If it's not coming together, add up to 4 more tablespoons of flour, adding 1-2 tablespoons at a time. You can also put a small amount of vegetable oil on your hands to keep the dough from sticking to them.
- 4Place the dough in a lightly greased large bowl and cover. Allow to double in size, approximately 1 hour
- 5Lightly grease 2 8 inch cake pans. Divide the dough into 10 equal sized balls and place 5 in each cake pan. Allow the dough to rise for another 25-30 minutes.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes or until fully cooked through. Serve warm.