Pumpkin spiced Dinner Rolls
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 clukewarm water
1/2 ozactive dry yeast
4 Tbspunsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
1/4 cgranulated sugar
1 cpumpkin puree
2eggs lightly beaten
4 call purpose flour (plus more as needed)
1/2 tspsea salt
2 tsppumpkin pie spice
How to Make Pumpkin spiced Dinner Rolls
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk the water and yeast together until bubbly and then allow it to sit for 1 minute. Add the butter, sugar, pumpkin puree and eggs and whisk until just combined.
- Attach the dough hook to the mixer. Stir the salt into the flour and then add them to the mixer on low speed.
- Allow the dough to mix for approximately 5 minutes on low speed. It will be sticky. If it's not coming together, add up to 4 more tablespoons of flour, adding 1-2 tablespoons at a time. You can also put a small amount of vegetable oil on your hands to keep the dough from sticking to them.
- Place the dough in a lightly greased large bowl and cover. Allow to double in size, approximately 1 hour
- Lightly grease 2 8 inch cake pans. Divide the dough into 10 equal sized balls and place 5 in each cake pan. Allow the dough to rise for another 25-30 minutes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fully cooked through. Serve warm.