Pizza Grilled Ciabatta bread Sandwich
- *sliced ciabatta bread (from deli)
- *pepperoni lunchmeat (from deli)..this is not regular pepperoni
- *mozzarella cheese slices
- *freshly shredded parmesan cheese (not the green lid can..)
- *italian seasoning
- *ranch dressing or pizza sauce, for dipping
How to Make Pizza Grilled Ciabatta bread Sandwich
- 1Prepare two slices of ciabatta bread by spreading butter on both pieces of bread..laying the first slice buttered side down in heated pan...place mozzarella cheese, and start layering.. several slices pepperoni lunchmeat to fit bread size, more mozzarella cheese,sprinkle with italian seasoning as desired, then top with freshly shredded parmesan cheese, top with second piece of bread with buttered side up.
- 2Take a heavy saucepan or two if necessary and place ontop of the sandwich in the fry pan until golden brown and cheese is melting nicely....flip and brown the other side with heavy saucepan ontop of sandwich until golden brown and cheese has melted nicely in the sandwich. Sandwich will be flattened and thin looking...
- 4The picture here shows the ingredients I used for the sandwich, and Next time I make these I will add mushrooms, green pepper...I can't wait to make these again. YUM...
You could also use this as an appetizer, by cutting them up into bite size wedges and stick a toothpick in for serving. Enjoy!
These sandwiches are addicting...