Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- 1 box
- 1(1 pound 5 ounces) frozen thin beef sandwich steaks
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 large
- sweet onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large
- red bell pepper cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 jar(s)
- (1pound) ragu cheesy double cheddar sauce
- hoagie rolls, split
How to Make Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- 1In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook steaks, 2 at a time, over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally and breaking into pieces, 2 minutes or until done. Remove from skillet; set aside and keep warm. Repeat with remaining steaks. Clean skillet.
- 2In same skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook onions and red pepper, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until onions are caramelized. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Return steaks to skillet with 1/2 of the Double Cheddar Sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 4To serve, evenly divide steak mixture on rolls, then drizzle with remaining Double Cheddar Sauce, heated.