Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
★★★★★ 3 votes5
- 3 can(s)
- (10 count) grands jr. homestyle buttermilk biscuits (not flaky layers)
- 1 jar(s)
- ragu garlic parmesan cheese sauce
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz)kraft pizza shredded cheese
- 1 pkg
- hormel sliced pepperoni
- egg, beaten
- parmesan cheese
- italian seasoning
- marinara or pizza sauce for dipping
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Separate biscuits and flatten each one with your fingers.
- 3Brush each flattened biscuit with Garlic Parmesan cheese sauce.
- 4Layer two pepperoni slices (slightly offset) in the center of each biscuit.
- 5Place a pinch of shredded cheese on top of pepperoni slices.
- 6Layer two more pepperoni slices (slightly offset) on top of shredded cheese.
- 7Fold up the edges of the biscuit and pinch to seal.
- 8Place the biscuits in 2 greased 9X13 baking pans (seam side down).
- 9Brush the top and sides of each biscuit with beaten egg.
- 10Sprinkle each biscuit with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 11Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Serve with Marinara or Pizza sauce for dipping.