Ouick Loaf Bread
How to Make Ouick Loaf Bread
- 1Combine, warm water, yeast and sugar in a bowl and stir let sit for 10 minutes
- 2mix in half of the flour and the salt, Beat hard with a spoon until batter is smooth. Add the remaining flour and blend well.
- 3Pour the oil over the dough and knead in the bowl for no more then 3 minutes. The dough will absorb most or all of the oil.
- 4cover the bowl and let the dough rise until double, about 45 minutes
- 5Punch down and turn on to a lightly floured bread board and knead slightly ( about 5 minutes)
- 6shape in to 2 loaves and place in buttered loaf pans.
- 7cover and let rise again until doubled, about 40 -50 minutes
- 8Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until hollow sounding when tapped and tops are golden