☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 csoftened butter
1/4 cconfectioner's sugar
1/2 - 1 tsporange zest
6 sliceswhite bread
How to Make Orange Toast
- Set oven to broil and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, confectioner's sugar, and zest.
- Cut bread slices in half (I like to use artisan white bread ~ love the texture).
- Spread the orange butter on both sides of the bread.
- Broil until nicely browned, turn toast over and broil other side until brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!