Orange Cinnamon Rolls
1 cwater, warm
1/2 cbutter ( melted)
ORANGE AND CINNAMON
2 Tbsporange zest
1/2/ cbutter ( melted)
How to Make Orange Cinnamon Rolls
- I n a stand mixer Dissolve yeast in 1 cup of warm water. Beat sugar, butter, salt, and 2 eggs with the yeast.
- Add 2 cups of flour to the mixing bowl. Change to bread hook and add rest of flour 2 cups at a time alternately with 1 cup of water.
- Turn out on floured surface and knead about 5 minutes more. Put in large greased bowl let raise about an hour or until double in size.
- Punch down and let raise again. Punch down again and pour out on floured surface cut in 2 mounds roll out spread with butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar add orange zest.
Roll up like jelly roll, cut into rolls and put cut side down on greased 9x13 baking pan. Repeat with second mound of dough.
- Let rise till double in size in warm place. Bake in 350 oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Frost with
1/2 cup orange juice
1/ 2 cup butter
2 cups confectioners sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
(Or instead of butter use cream cheese)