How to Make One Hour Yeast Rolls
- 1In a large bowl, mix together warm water, sugar, oil and yeast. Let stand for 15 minutes until yeast mixture is bubbly.
- 2Stir in salt and beaten egg to yeast mixture.
- 3Gradually add flour. Dough will be kind of sticky, but add enough flour until it's manageable. Let dough rest in the bowl for 10 minutes. I cover mine with a towel. This allows the dough to rise more.
- 4Spray hands with non-stick cooking spray (such as Pam) and form dough into balls. Place balls so they don't touch on cookie sheet. Let rise for 20 more minutes.
- 5Bake in 375 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- 6Mix 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter with honey (to taste) and brush the top of hot rolls with the honey butter.