One hour yeast rolls
How to Make One hour yeast rolls
- In large bowl, mix together warm water, sugar, oil, and yeast. Let stand for 15 minutes until yeast mixture is bubbly.
- Stir in salt and beaten egg to yeast mixture.
- Gradually add flour. Dough will be kinda sticky, but add enough flour until it's manageable. Let dough rest in. Bowl for 10 minutes. I cover mine with a towel. This allows dough to rise more.
- Spray hands with. Non stick cooking spray and for dough into balls. Place balls so they don't touch on cookie sheet. Let rise for 20 more minutes
- Bake in 375 degree oven for ten minutes.
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter with honey and brush the top of rolls