Oatmeal Honey Cinnamon Quick Bread
How to Make Oatmeal Honey Cinnamon Quick Bread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan.
- Place butter, water and honey in a large bowl. Beat well. Beat in eggs.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, one cup of oats (reserving the 2 Tbsp. for the top), baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix well and add to the butter, honey, egg mixture.
Beat at high speed for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spread evenly in prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle top with the 2 tablespoons of oats.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and loosen sides of bread with a sharp knife. Let cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes.
Remove from pan and let cool completely. Enjoy!
One 9″ x 5″ loaf.