How to Make Nut Tree White Bread - Nut Tree, CA
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farinheit.
- Add water to warmed mixing bowl along with the sugar and yeast, stirring until disolved. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and the salt, mixing hard with spoon about 2 minutes.
- Gradually add 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups flour, mixing first with spoon, then with hands, to make a smooth, springy ball of dough. (this takes about 5 minutes) Cover bowl with towel and let stand in warm place about 25 minutes until doubled in size.
- Divide douth into 4 pieces, flatten out on an oiled board, shape gently into loaves, and place into greased 5 by 2 1/2 by 1 1/2-inch individual size loaf pans. Again cover and let rise in warm place about 25 minuts, until doubled in size again.
- Bake at 400 degrees Farinheit for 20 minutes or intil golden brown. Remove from pan and cool, or serve it warm.