NO RISE BREAD
How to Make NO RISE BREAD
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the yeast, olive oil, sugar and salt in a large bowl and add warm water. Gradually add flours, stir well to combine.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured board and knead about 5 minutes until smooth and elastic, adding up to 1/4 cup additional flour if needed.
- Shape loaf as desired and slash top with sharp knife. Place on prepared baking sheet. Place on middle rack in oven and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately or cool on wire rack.
- Note: You can substitute all-purpose flour the bread flour, but it won't rise as much.