★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 c
- warm water
- 2 pkg
- active dry yeast
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- 6 1/2-7 c
- sifted flour
- 1/4 c
- soft shortening
How to Make No Knead Rolls
- 1In mixing bowl dissolve yeast in water
- 2Add sugar salt and half of flour. Beat throughly for 2 mins.
- 3Add egg and shortening. Beat in gradually rest of flour until smooth
- 4Cover with damp cloth. Place into refrigerator for few hours or over night .
- 5Grease and flour muffen pans . Shape into 3 small balls and place in each muffen cup .
- 6Bake at 350* for 30-35 minutes or til golden brown