- 1/2 c
- each: chopped pecans and walnuts
- 1/2 c
- candied cherries cut in half (found in baking section near xmas)
- 3/4 c
- chopped dates
- 2 c
- graham cracker crumbs placed in zip lock baggy
How to Make No Bake Mini Fruit Cake "mix in a jar"
- 1Layer into a 1 qt canning jar. Decorate and label.
Note you can attach a mini bottle of rum or bourbon and call these tipsy Fruitcakes.
- 2Fruitcake or tipsy fruit cake
Empty bag of crumbs in a large mixing bowl. Add rest of contents and mix well add
1 can (14 oz)sweetened condensed milk
Mix well and place 1/4 cup of mix in a muffin pan with paper liners. then take them and cover tightly with foil. Chill 6 hours then you can transfer into large baggies and they keep a month in the fridge
- 3Note if adding rum add 1-2 over each fruitcake before refridgerating the first time