·non stick cooking spray
8 ozthick sliced bacon, chopped
2 1/2 clow sodium chicken broth
1/2 capricot fruit spread
1/2 cdiced carrots
1/2 cdiced yellow onion
1/2 cdiced celery
1/2 cdried cranberries
4 cherb seasoned stuffing
1/2 cwalnut pieces
How to Make Mother's Stuffing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium high heat until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Place broth, apricot spread, carrots,celery, onion, cranberries and butter in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then remove from heat.
- Place dry stuffing, walnuts and bacon in a large mixing bowl.
- Add broth mixture. Toss to mix well.
- Place in the prepared baking dish
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.