Monkey Bread To Die For
- bag of rhodes frozen sweet rolls, defrosted! (any frozen bread will do.)
- 1 pkg
- butterscotch pudding mix, not instant
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar, 1/4 c. more if desired
- 1 stick
- butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp
- pecans, if desired
How to Make Monkey Bread To Die For
- 1Remember, this will need to rise overnight. Be sure your sweet bread is defrosted before you begin. Grease bundt pan with spray, Place nuts (if desired) in bottom of pan.
- 2Cut bread loaves into 1 1/4 inch pieces and roll into little balls and place into greased bundt pan.
- 3Melt butter over low heat, add butterscotch pudding mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until sugar has desolved.
- 4Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.