How to Make Monkey Bread
- Generously spray Pam to coat a bundt cake pan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put 1 Cup sugar, oleo and 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon into a small boiler and bring to a good bubbling boil then take off heat immediately.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut each biscuit into four triangles. Pull each triangle apart into two pieces. This is easy since the biscuits are layered. Do one can at a time. Drop pieces in plastic ziploc bag w/ cinnamon sugar mixture, seal and shake it up to coat the pieces. Layer the pieces in the bundt cake pan. Pour half of the syrup over the biscuits. Then repeat with the second can of biscuits and remaining syrup. Any left over sugar/cinnamon mixture in the ziploc bag can be sprinkled over the top.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes. Let cool in pan for approximately 5-10 minutes then invert on a cake plate. Make sure the plate has a lip to catch the syrup that will run out when you turn the pan over. Pull apart, do not cut. Enjoy!
- *** You can sprinkle chopped pecans over the the bread if you like. ***