Mom's ButterHorn Rolls
How to Make Mom's ButterHorn Rolls
- Mix 1 pdg. dry yeast into 3 Tbsp. warm water, set aside.
- Mix 1/2 cup oleo, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 tsp. salt & 1 cup warm water. Stir in 2 beaten eggs, & 2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Add yeast mixture. Do not knead. Place in refrigerator over-night.
- Before baking divide dough into thirds with spoon in bowl. Take out 1/3 piece, place a ball on floured surface. Roll into circle. Brush with melted oleo.
- With pizza cutter cut circle into 8 pieces. Roll starting with wide side.
- Bake at 350* after rising. Watch closely.