Miracle Bread ~ no kneading
Found this recipe when looking for a simple yeast bread I could make today. It is on it's second rise now and looks great. Was simple, easy and fast. Makes two loaves
How to Make Miracle Bread ~ no kneading
- 1Mix 1/2 cup warm water, 2T yeast and 2T sugar together and allow the yeast to dissolve for a few minutes.
- 2Combine the 2 cups warm water, 2 T melted butter or oil and 2 tsp salt with yeast water.
- 3Mix in six cups of flour. Stir well by hand or mixer equipped with dough hook. If dough is too sticky, add a little more flour.
- 10Beat 1 egg and 2 T milk. Brush egg mixture over top of bread.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds or poppy seeds.
- 12Note: She stated in the blog that "The dough can be used in a variety of ways. I'll demonstrate a long French type loaf, perfect for garlic bread. But you can put this dough in loaf pans or even make cinnamon rolls with it."