Mexican Style Cornbread with Chiles & Cheese
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Mexican Style Cornbread with Chiles & Cheese
- In a bowl, stir together first 3 ingredients until blended.
- In another bowl, beat together the remaining ingredients until blended.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and stir until nicely blended, but do not overmix.
- Spread batter into a greased 9x9-inch pan and bake in a 350° oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown and a cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.