TJ's Mexican Casserole
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 can(s)black beans, drained & rinsed
1 can(s)corn, drained & rinsed
2roma tomatoes, diced
1 cmexican 4 cheese blend, grated or fave kind
1 pkgjiffy cornbread, prepared according to directions
·sour cream, for garnish
How to Make TJ's Mexican Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Prepare hamburger according to Taco Seasoning directions.
- Add beans, corn and tomatoes stirring just to heat through.
- Pour meat mixture into a sprayed casserole dish (13x9 is perfect).
- Sprinkle ¾ cup of the cheese over meat.
- Spread the UNCOOKED cornbread mixture over the meat.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the cornbread.